Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm late, I'm late...

Sorry to be so late in blogging this
morning. No real excuse...

I got up this morning and it was the
usual. Let the puppy out to do her
thing, while I go get the paper.
Sit down, with coffee and paper. It
is still dark out when I get up.

But as I finished up the paper, and
then washed the dishes and threw
some clothes in the washer... it came.
There it was. It felt so good. I had wondered
why I had a sudden burst of energy.

It is the SUN... see I am one of those who
suffers from S.A.D.D.... it is a sun deficiency.
I do ok with snow, even cold to a point, and
wind. I am not bad with days of rain, as long
as it has sunshine with it. Love the rainbows.

But fog, overcast, low clouds, and rain, well
after the 2nd day, I am listless. I don't have
the energy, neither mentally or physically to
get anything done.

BUT TODAY!!! IT IS SUNNY!!! and I washed the
dishes looking out at the rays. I took the
puppy out for a run in the yard and the cat
joined us.. Even with the wind whipping the
flags in the yard, it was wonderful. Looking up
at the lower mountains, I see they have lost
a lot of their snow. And Schweitzer with all of
her snow, is shining in the bask of the sun.
The skiers should have a great day of it,
if the wind isn't too bad.

I am out of here... open the blinds, curtains,
and let the sun shine in.....

1 comment:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, is sure was a lovely day! Funny thing, my windows only are dirty on sunny days......go figure.

Here is to more sunny days (not today, I am afraid.)

Toni