Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hodge Podge of the Day

I read in the Time magazine a story
called Space Cowboys. It is about how
Richard Branson is getting a space ship
ready for tourist, eventually. Which is kind
of laughable to me. As we all have read in
the paper about the airlines, especially JetBlue,
can't even get their planes to fly on time on
the earth.

Bayer for memory pill..... yea, right.
The commercial shows a table with about
4 people around it and a couple being
introduced to them. The announcer says
something about, is it hard for you to remember
names? And then it shows one of men who
stands and introduces everyone to another
couple.
Yea right. Just by taking the new pill put
out by Bayer and your memory comes right
back. I better run right out and get that. After
all I joke that my memory is like a match on fire.
Up in flames and out.

No comments: