Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today......

Dave Oliveria
No Bars Hold
Marianne Love
Slight Detour


1,019
20,013
32,018


Social Security 101
Harry Truman
What a revolting idea this is...
Comfy of home disturbed
Crafts....Some people just don't have it..
What a difference sunshine makes
Gas Prices




March 6, 2005
From a Simple Mind
Going to try this out... I am just a word tosser...
but a lazy one... don't know if I have enough in my
mind to do a daily blog. So don't expect much...

what do those numbers mean???
first one is how many
post in 3 years
second is visits third is page views


What is all of this...and what does
it mean?

The first two names are who I first read
and participated with on his blogs.
He tried to get me to start my own. I told him
I did better off of other's ideas. That I was
was more a wordtosser. Hence the name.

Next name was the blog that I also read,
and one night as I read it, late at night..
I saw the words on the top of the page..
"Easy as one, two, three to start a blog.
I figured I would see what they meant.
Next thing I knew I had a blog. Simple
Mind, because I think of my thoughts
as coming from a Simple Mind. The name
Wordtosser comes from above statement.

Next is the 7 first subjects.
And last is the first post I did.
By the way gas was $2.25 at the time I
wrote about gas prices.

So thank you all for stopping in, to
see what I had on my mind.
I appreciate all those who commented
so I didn't think I was talking to the wind.

With that. I am taking a 3 day weekend to
visit family. So party on...

2 comments:

Lil ol' me... said...

Cis, I never thot I'd see the day when I wished gas to go back DOWN to $2.20 a gallon! This is getting ridiculous...I paid close to 3.40 the other day. It's either a gallon of gas or a gallon of milk! Thankfully I don't have to pour milk into the gas tank or drink gasoline! Not yet, anyway!

Mari Meehan said...

Glad you started, glad you stayed. Sometimes, though, talking to the wind isn't all that bad! lol