Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Voice out of the Past

Geraldine Ferrera... now that is a name
we have not seen in the news for a good
long time.

And after the past couple of days, maybe
she should go back to the bitterness room
she came out of.

To say Obama would not be where he is now
if it wasn't for his color, is assine.

Now granted I am a Obama fan. But you
got to realize it wasn't a flash in a pan idea.

When I heard him give a speech at the Democrat
Convention years ago, I thought to myself, too bad
he isn't running. He spoke very well. He didn't speak
down to us. He did not try to put a spin on the party,
for us. Believe me, the Democrat party needed one
at that time. I came away with admiration for this
man who spoke, with what I thought was from his
heart.

Jump forward to 2007, and I still like this guy. He does
not run a spin for us to swallow... He speaks of hope, he
speaks of believing that there can be a change. I believe
him, and believe in him. I could be wrong, I have from time
to time, been wrong, but this time, I really don't think so.

And Geraldine, it has nothing to do with his color. Years ago,
I didn't think ... well, this black man is speaking very well.. I
thought, this man speaks from his heart and is believable.
Today, I am not going to the polls in November to vote for a
black man.... I am going to go vote for a man who gave us hope.
For so many, many, years, we have not had this. We have a
man we can actually vote FOR, not a vote for the lesser of the two
evils.

And I voted for this woman and her running mate... guess that
is the reason why they didn't make it then.. or she is just bitter
now, because she sees another woman who could lose just as
she did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHY do our votes not count? The popular vote has nothing to do with the election or we would be having Hilary in the lead. Obama is a racist, in my opinion, his 20 years at his church only prove that, he could have left at any given time if he truly believed in his country. His wife is anti American, read her thesis and listen to her comments, she scares me as does he. He was an unknown, all of a sudden he's apperared on the scene and backed by the likes of Hollywood who were actually arrested during WW2 for being traitors. No wonder he has money, they sure do and think they can run our country. I love my country and am very dissappointed that others can't see through Obama as what he really is, non American.