Monday, March 03, 2008

Big Bang or small poof ?

Tomorrow is a big day in the day
of politics. Or so they say.
Tomorrow will either show who
is top dog in the Democratic
party, or it will take us down to
the finish line in June.

Texas and Ohio are the top dogs
right now. In the drivers seat, so to
speak. Yes, I know Vermont and
my home born state of R.I. is in the
choice too... but they are in the
"Oh yea" category.

You know... oh, yea, Idaho and
R.I. have delegates. Just like
all the other small states. But
Texas and Ohio can make or
break one side or the other, if
there is a landslide.

I would guess, that they will go
the way of the nation so far.
Pretty well, divided. So close,
that is too close to call. I will
truly be surprised if there is a
big landslide.

So like Philly Phil, expect 6
more weeks of fighting and
dirty tricks.

No comments: