Friday, April 03, 2009

Another year....

Well, by the time you read this.. I will
be long gone. We are heading out to
go to the land of April's.

There is April 1.. my gal pal
April 2, is the neighbor
April 3, is my grandson,a gal pal
April 4, is the King's and sister
April 5, is mine....
There are more thru the month.
Cousins on the 14,
my mother's was the 13
my friend in San Diego is the 15,
another the 20th.
Then there is my daughter on the 22,
and friend as well...
and my uncle's was the 26th. or was
it the 27th. My grandmother's was the
26th.

But this weekend at the land of April,
is the celebration of 69, there are 3 of
us who will celebrate.. and then of course
the mere child, the King, he will only be
57.

So when I return here, I will be another year
older. And I am fine with that...but the pending
next year age, I don't know...it seems to be
bothering me, underneath. When I think of it.
Why is it the 0 ages bother us the most.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

Dam dam bugger and dam....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YOU.....

love ya.... have the most super of days/weeks/months/years...

I am honoured to call you friend..

x