Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I AM A NANA, DANG IT!!

HALL MARK sent this ad to me, but I can't buy it...





I am not Grandma, nor Granny, I am a Nana.
And there are a few of us out there. I think I
can say that there are more of us out there,
than most would think.

But when I went to Hallmark to buy this mug
they advertised, I was told they didn't order
any because there isn't enough calling for
them. I was told, there just isn't enough Nana's
out there for us to order them.

So I called the Hallmark in Sandpoint. Same
story. In fact every place that I knew had Hallmark
with in 25 miles, said the same thing.

Nana's, it is time we march in protest. As I called
Hallmark's 1-800 number and was told, they don't
sell on line or thru their company. Only thru the stores.
I told her, that would be nice, if the Hallmark stores sold
what is in the advertisement they sent to my house.
The person had no answer. I told them to tell their
supervisor, that this one customer was not happy!!
I wanted the mug.

Yes, Nana's unite...
My baby is 39 today... Happy Birthday, JC
and yes, she was born on Earth Day.

3 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Happy birthday JC.... you are so lucky to have Cis as your mum....

Ok, now Im off to look for a nana mug :)

x

Quotes from my Nephews said...

I actually was looking for one in the Dallas area. I called and the store said they were in such high demand that stores could not keep them in stock! Maybe the use of Nana is higher down in Texas. Such a bummer though

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just to let you know, Hallmark has the mug again this Mother's Day-2010. I just bought one at the Strawberry Tub in Spring, TX. This is just outside Houston. SO. maybe you can still get one for yourself.
I'm a NANA too.
Marcella