Wednesday, April 01, 2009

THE END......

Well, this is the end. I guess......
I should be happy it lasted 4 years.

But one can only think of so much,
and then like notes in music, it will
all start to sound alike. After all,
words can pile up, and they can only
mean so much.

And I said I would do it as long as it
was fun... so the end has come, as
I am having fun with you... as you can
guess the date of today is for fools.
I hate to say it but April fool..see you
tomorrow.... hope you didn't fall too
far for this babble...

7 comments:

MLove said...

You had me going, Cis. Enjoy your April Fools and see you tomorrow.

Mari Meehan said...

I know you too well! Lol.

MarmiteToasty said...

I am so gonna bitch-slap you when I eventually meet up with ya.....gawds sake....

x

Bay Views said...

It's a good thing this is April 1. For a moment I forgot. The first thing that occurred to me was,"Gawd, there goes the internet. without Cis, it ain't."

Anonymous said...

How sad that you think anyone really cares.....

Lil ol' me... said...

OOF! Cis, you sucker-punched me. You really had me going there. Ack Ack AAAAACK! Okay, I'm better now...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your gal pal stories. The CB radios were wonderful entertainment, and vital trucker and emergency communication.
CB breaks brought all together to eye ball those voices. A nicer simpler world back then. Keep up the great stories. We of that generation truly enjoy your blog 😊