Thursday, April 09, 2009

These aching bones...

Well, it is finally good weather, so I have
been out there, pruning roses, pulling weeds,
spreading the sawdust that cover the rose roots.

I was loving it... the warm sunshine. Ended up
taking off the jacket, then the outer shirt... and
it was tee shirt weather...

But this morning..OH. MY. GOD. At first I thought
I was having a heart attack. My arm hurt so bad.
Then it dawn on me, it was both my arms, my
back. But I will survive...because I know another
week and I will be back in shape.

I hope...

It felt so fine to be out there.. I can hardly wait
for the dirt to flow thru my fingers again...

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

You find muscles on muscles when you first get back out in the garden lol..... I faffed around in the week inbetween going out every day with the nippers that are on easter break.. and I to ache lol

We are getting old :)

x