Thursday, April 16, 2009

Motherhood, worth it all....

This is going to seem like a little like self serving.
And really I am not here to toot my own horn.
The purpose of this post of today is, to let you know
that mother hood does pay off.

If you read my blog you will have read a little while
back, this post.
http://wordtosser.blogspot.com/2009/03/raising-children-is-not-easy.html

and my last line was...I hope I did it right... it looks like I did.

Well, Wednesday I found an answer.

I have an automatic send to my hotmail address, any comments
that are put on any one of my post. And as you go back and check
it out, you will see that one of my children, did in fact make a comment.

This is #4 (I do not post my children's names) child. One of which I am
sure she will admit that there was a tumbling times of teens between
she and I. Lasting some in to her 20's. We have patched that up many
years ago, and I am proud of her and what she has become. By her
own works. I may have put in the foundation, but she built the life.

So for those out there who have toss and tumble lives with your
children. See, it is all well worth it. I have said before I didn't think
any of my children read my blog, or if they do, it is spotty. So this
was a total surprise. I have written to her... and told her, she can
forgo any Mother's Day cards, as she gave me a Mother's Day gift
of a life time. So go read, I still have tears in these old eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful!!!!!!!
love you
maureen