Monday, December 13, 2010

Are you a Donor?

Are you a donor?

It is a shame that there are so many people in need of hearts, liver
Eyes, and etc. And yet people died every day with those very parts.

Lot of it has to do with the general population putting so much into
the person who died, that it horrifies them to think of the removal
of those parts.

I have been a future donor since the 1980’s. When I am gone, what
a waste to have them buried with me. If someone can see, or needs
a liver, or anything else that will be burnt with me… more power to them.
We really need to get over the thought of we need to go with all our body
parts with us. For those of us who believe we will go to heaven, we don’t
get to take the body with us…it is our souls that go to heaven. So why
not get as much use out of the body to help others. I think it is kind of
selfish not to be a donor.

How about you? Are you a donor? Have you told your family incase
they are asked?

No comments: