Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Animals and political humans

The more I see of the nature shows
with the animals and their traits.. well...

I would like to say they remind me of humans,
but that would be kind of an insult to the animals.

I was watching one over the weekend which showed
different animals of the wild, settling their differences.
Mainly the male of the species.

Some of the them that remind me of politics and humans
is the rams.. seems like they keep running at each
other and ramming their heads together.  Much like
our leaders...

And if it isn't the ram syndrome then it is the bird kingdom.
The strutting around with their chest puffed out and lots of
noise with their voices of sorts..

Yep, that pretty well describes the heads of states of all
of the nations.. of course there are the sneaky ones who

smile and then go for the  jugular.

No comments: