Monday, March 24, 2014

The sounds of the neighborhood....

This past weekend has been wonderful...
Sunshine.. which makes me feel lighter
and happier...  I get up out of bed with
a spring in my step.

One of the nice things that comes to Spring
time.. is the sounds of the neighborhood..

No lawn mowers yet, but laughter.. music
to the ears...

Talk about music.. everyone has their radio
or ipods or what ever going.. I know I sure did.
Ann Murray for me... Continuous music. Coffee
at my table on the deck.. in the sun... great!

I got the gates hung back up, so the dog can
go outside and not worry where she is. She
used the doggie door for the first time this year.
So she can go out anytime she wants in the back
yard.. and stay as long as she wants.. and I don't
have to worry.

Even the cat was out, looking for a good dusty
area for her to roll..

But the sounds of the neighborhood made me
smile.. Our new neighbors behind us.. were using
their trampoline. The father and the little girl, and
her laughter, along with his..  Such a beautiful
sound.

I got quite a few things done these two days.. and
it was music to my ears, as I listen to the sounds

of the neighborhood.. 

No comments: