Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Can you answer me this?

Anyone who lives near Idaho has heard the
latest bill that has passed in Boise dealing
with our colleges...

I heard somewhere there was an ad or something
like that .. that stated.. DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN
TO COLLEGE IN IDAHO. 

It doesn't have to do with the well known state of our
schools which is reportedly that we are at the bottom
of the list.. #49 out of 50.  Which to be honest, I have
to wonder about that.. Going back to the book I read
in the 1970 or 80's called LOOKING OUT FOR # 1.
Where you ask, who said, who are they.. and etc.
As we have had some pretty good amounts of guys
and gals who have graduated from our area who have
gone on to great things... Just like a lot of other states.
And I can't believe our county is the only one in Idaho.

No... this reaction of Don't Send.. is from the bill that
pass in Boise... of allowing guns on the campus of
our college's... From what I understand it is concealed
weapons.. at least I surely hope so... Because in order
to get a concealed weapons permit.. you have to go
thru a pretty solid program.  One I think EVERY gun
owner should have to go thru before they are allowed
to own a gun. After all you have to go thru a bit..
(I know some are self taught) to drive a car...
And to drive a semi/ school bus, it is even more involved..
yet we allow people to buy a gun with no knowledge
of how to handle it.

But back to my title of this post... Can you answer
me this?  If a college student can walk into any class
with a gun...  why is it in Boise, you can not enter the
capital building with a gun, unless you are a law officer?
Answer me that one, Senators and Representatives
who passed/voted for that bill? You don't trust people

with your life.. but you do with our children?

No comments: