Wednesday, March 05, 2014

From.A.Simple.Mind...I am 9 years old today....

TODAY
I am 9 years old today... I was born out of boredom.
I think.. It was late at night. And just because she
saw the words.. Anyone can blog..it is as easy as
1.2.3.  So she thought she would give it a try.

A blog.. a weird type of a name. not know by many.
And face of questional  expressions when the word
was said. And an explanation was needed.  And in
those 9 years.. blogs have come on like gangbusters.
And now they are getting to be things of the past.

There are still a lot of them out there. Every newspaper
has many. So do magazines.  Ways to keep in touch
with their readers.  But for the personal ones, they are
becoming less and less.

And even this one is going to have a deadline of March
5, 2015.. the 10th anniversary of this FROM A SIMPLE MIND.
There will be a good by and thank you post. That is if the
writer of this blog last that long.. 
And then it will float out there in the unknown land of
internet.. 

In the 9 years.. there hasn't been much changes. One time
it had a green tone with a few dodas.  But return a few years
later to the basis.  Of the lighthouse in the far left corner.
Which is a part of my youth of being a child of the ocean
state.  The rest is just a few things about me.. and as
each grandchild and greatgrandchild came, the numbers
increased.  There is the wonderful 24 (at last count) people
who sign on to follow me. And the list of some of my
writer's favorite blogs.

The words have been fun.. funny, serious.. with pictures
of interest of around the town, or yard here where I live.
I hope you have enjoyed the past 9 years or so.. depending
on when you decided to join me.


And Lord willing if the writer lives.. she hopes not to
disappoint

3 comments:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Birthday, Cis' Blog. Hope you have a pleasant day and many, many more to come. Looking forward to future musings.

Anonymous said...

I am sure many more read you blog than you think. I am a newbie here, but find much in common. Our age group should be sharing our life experiences with the younger set...which is "the real reality show". 😊

Word Tosser said...

Thank you so much for the kind words.