Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Must be sick..

I must be sick.. it was 7:30pm
and I had not turn on my computer
until then.  It was Monday.. and I did
other things...

The King came home and saw the computer
was off.. could not believe it...

So what did I do with my Monday?  Surprisingly
not a lot but fun things...

We don't get a paper on Monday.. so it leaves me
off kilter each week. But I do start my day off with
the usual stuff one who is retired.. The laundry.

Monday is laundry, Tuesdays is vacuum, and
etc.. thru the week.

But today.. while the wash was washing.. I
did a small bit of cleaning. I had already done a
complete job of it on Saturday as we had guest
on Sunday.

I saw a puzzle on the entertainment center shelf,
that I thought I would get to .. one of these days.
Monday was one of those days...

I am not really a enthusiastic puzzle person, so
why I thought I would want to do it.. but thought
it might be a nice winter project. So I started
on it.. and amazingly 4 hours later I had 3/4
of it done.  I surprised myself.  Then the tough
parts came.. you know.. sky, ocean water.. etc.
The puzzle is a large square, with 9 squares.
In each of the 9 squares are different pictures.
So what may seem like the sky in one square,
might be a sky piece from another.

I wasn't too disappointed, because of the fact that
I figured it would be a day to day project with the
King helping out... His eye are so much better than
mine for details.  When I informed him I was counting
him helping... he crushed my plan of having him finish
up the hard part... because his reply was... "I hate
puzzles".. 

But it did keep me busy most of the day.. and didn't
sit in front of the computer off and on thru the day... Guess
I am practicing up for summer when I will be outside
from early morning to dinner time...

But I should have thought of this earlier.. as it sure would
have helped during those snowy days. 


Are you a puzzle person?  

No comments: