Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Lost for words..

I must have been pretty tired when I did this post.. as I for got to hit publish button this am.

When I negotiate something with another person.. I try my
best not to take advantage of them.. and not have them take
advantage of me.   Be it a sharing of a candy bar, trading a
car, or what ever...

So how the hell does the President think trading 5.. not just
one, but 5 human being's for one.. 5 very dangerous people.
5 that can come back and kill us.. Who can kill our troops
over seas?  5!! how is that even?  5 ! high powered enemies
for one Sergeant?   One sergeant who walked off from his unit.
That other troops got killed looking for me..

I think it is wonderful that his mother and father got him
back.. BUT HERO?  what a slam in the face... to those
who gave their lives.. those who are still over there fighting.
These words of how he felt before he walked off.. without
any of his gear.. is from his fellow soldiers, who served
with him.  Men who said he was a nice guy, but ....

We gave 5 high profile dangerous men? for one? how is
that negotiation ?  Not a good one in my book.  




No comments: