Thursday, June 05, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over..15 years.

I found the folded paper.. one that the King had in his pocket
15 years ago... See he kept it there until he was ready, as he
was scared he would forget the words..

1/3 of the way thru the vows... he sang to me... these words he
found on a soap opera he use to watch.. and it was during a wedding. He wanted to sing it to me, in our wedding..
.
this is what was on the paper...

my cup runneth over words from All my children..

Sometimes in the morning when shadows are deep
I lie here beside you just watching you sleep
And sometimes I whisper what I'm thinking of
My cup runneth over with love

Sometimes in the evening when you do not see
I study the small things you do constantly
I memorize moments that I'm fondest of
My cup runneth over with love

In only a moment we both will be old
We won't even notice the world turning cold
And so, in this moment with sunlight above
My cup runneth over with love, with love, with love, with love.

His best man was crying, I had tears and so did the kids.
It was sang softly, but fully...  my man.. my King..

So here we are 15 years later, still together, giving
each other a bad time.. laughing, and serious times.
We work together.. if it is a project, people would
shake their heads at the nickpicking.. But they know
we love each other. 

He frustrates the hell out of me, from time to time.. and
I surely do to him as well. I tell people he loves me,
treats me like a queen ... even when I act like a bitch.
I know he is always there to cover my back.. and I am
always there for him as well..
So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY KING...


3 comments:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Anniversary to the King and Queen. Enjoy the celebration

Anonymous said...

Sweet ... love Tim & I

Mari Meehan said...

I LUV the picture. You deserve the happiness you share.