Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I don't understand../ Thanksgiving...

 I just don't understand... how does destroying your neighborhood bring justice to your cause? How does gutting out a store, looting those stores.. ruining the very person who brings you products you need for your daily life, employs your neighbors.... how is this justice for anyone. I just don't get it.. Even when the family ask you NOT to do it... these are not protesters, these are thugs.

I don't understand why there has to be riots.. Some will say, you don't live there, you haven't lived their lives.  And that is so true.. but I still don't understand why they want to burn down their neighborhood.  Who is going to pay for all of this?
Surely not the people who did it.. and it would not be out of line to say, some won't, the ones who did it because they aren't even residents of that city. So they won't
be paying the taxes, that have to replace it.  And WHY did the people who lives in Seattle, and I am sure there are other cities.. decide they too had the right to riot as well.. doing damage.

Of course I will be called a racist for saying.. how many riots have we had with the murder of ANY white person.. Where was the riot and injustice of the runner from Australia, who was murdered in our country? Where was the people
who were horrified by that.  Time and time again there are people killed by blacks and no one riots.  Whites don't seem to like to burn their neighborhood to show their disgust. 

To me, all those people who rioted, burnt, beat people up.... have disgraced one of their leaders. Those who march on January 16th each year, and were there causing damage.. Martin Luther King has to be rowing in his grave. That was not how he did it...  He made changes by protesting
quietly. But speaking up, but not burning up..
 I just don't understand.. guess I will never understand..


1. I am thankful that I don't live in Buffalo in 6 feet of snow and now the threat of flooding as that snow melts. My heart goes out to them.

2. I am thankful that I don't live in cities like Ferguson, Mo.. where people have no respect for others.. both sides...  Where their only way to protest is by doing damage.. We have protest here, where people stand on the side of the road, with signs.. we might not like the signs.. but we respect their side. So there fore I am grateful for living where I do.. with the great people of my county.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING....
I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving,
with friends and family.. full of good food and
lots of laughter.. see you next week.


No comments: