Wednesday, February 04, 2015

How much does this world take?

How much is this world going to take before
there is some action.. But then again, I guess
this is the same world that stood by for years,
while Hitler killed the Jews, before we and the
allies decided to get something done. But it
took us being thrown in the war with Japan
first.

Instead of cutting off the pilot's head,
they poured gas on him and lit it.. he
burnt to death ALIVE..  NOW will the world
do something?  The Jordan country offered
to trade the woman bomber for him.. yet
that wasn't enough.  I hear that Jordan is
going to kill her now.  Well, at least it is
some action..

These people are despicable, there is no
redeeming quality there.  They have no
respect for the human life. So negotiating
is out of the question.  There has to be
action.. way too far over for talks.. talk
is cheap.. action is all these people understand.

So Saudi's, Jordan, and all the rest of the neighboring
countries, what has to happen before you take them
over.  Walk thru those countries take care of business.
It is always us.. and sure hasn't been us for quite
sometime.. It is hard to help people if they won't
help themselves..

WHEN IS IT ENOUGH??  

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.


Martin Niemöller



No comments: