Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Just nothing to say...Them and Me...

I watched a total of 10 minutes of the debate
last night… I had no pony in this race, after
all, as you know.. I already voted and sent it
in..

I say total, because I watched the Green Bay Packers
and New York Giant game.  While I like football, these
are not my favorite.. so that tells you how desperate I
was to find something else…     

So I watched about 4 minutes at the beginning, and
checked back twice during the game… all the same
stuff.. Nothing new..  same old b.s.    But as I watched
Donald try to answer or maybe I should say, get around
answering a question… one person came into mind.
Sarah Palin.. the double talking candidate of a few
years ago… You know.. say a lot of words, that don’t
necessarily have anything to do with the question.

So shook my head and went back to watching the game
until 60 minutes came on.  


No comments: