Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Weeds and hast makes waste.....

Spend most of the day on my knees… pulling weeds.
I had cleared this one area about a month ago.. and here they are all back together and in a vengeance.  I swear they multiplied and grew twice as tall.   This far from all of the yard.  This is just the stone walk way, which has the black paper under it.. which is NOT suppose to let weeds thru…THEY LIED. And if I get my way.. this will be cement next year..

Then to make matters worse, I embarrassed myself… I was placing a sprinkle we have.. it is two round circles with a butterfly  in the middle, in the front yard.  I put the spikes in the ground and stepped on one side.. It went in about half an inch… then stepped on the other side..same.. back again.. after 3 times, I figured this is going to take all day… So I decided to jump on the two sides at the same time.. and my full weigh should bury them… NOT… What happen next.. happen so fast, I not sure.. lol..  See I found my self on the lawn…. On my back.. and hit my head on the ground…  Which by the way.. the dry dirt under the grass is HARD…  like stone.. Thought I was going to knock myself out.  But after gathering my thoughts quickly… I jumped up and laughed at myself.. Why?  Because as I was laying there thinking.. it dawn on me, as I walked into the front lawn.. there were 3 workmen across the street at Litehouse Red barn..  The last thing I wanted was 3 guys running across the street to pick up the old lady who stupidity had jumped on her sprinkler.  And then the King came around the corner.. THANK GOD, he didn’t see me go down.. I would never hear the end of it…


No comments: