Thursday, October 04, 2018

Dr. Ford and Why


October 9, 2018
Dr. Ford and why

From time to time I post things of humor and sometimes personal thing… and once in a great while a soap box post…. This is a soap box post…

Warning.. SOAP BOX ….

You would have to be blind or deaf or both not to be aware of the Dr. Ford testifying at Judge Kavanuagh’s …… in the Senate.

Many have said she is a LIAR… some even the President has not only accused her of lying but have made fun of her… 

I … myself…  A. believe her and don’t think she is lying.. B. I believe she believes that person was Brett Kavanuagh.. (I said Brett because he was no Judge at that time, if it was him)  C.  I believe there is a 50/50 chance that it was him…  

Let’s take the 50/50 part first as that is the quickest to explain.   In the 1980’s .. especially if you were of the privilege group… and male.. a  JOCK..  high school and college was a continues drinking party.  Drunken parties..  So if he is the allege person and was as drunk as Dr. Ford remembers of the two young men.. it is very possible not to remember what happen when in that state…   

No comments: