Thursday, October 11, 2018

October 11, 2018 Project one…

I got this windmill from my daughter.. I gave it to her years and years ago.. and she mention she wanted to get rid of it..  So while we were helping out recently.. I asked if she still wanted to get rid of it..  and she said yes..  
It was sun bleached out ... so I repainted it. and finished it yesterday.  I figure out with the King's help, how to put it back together, as I had the windmill off of the legs. 

It has a tree on one side of the panel and a rose on the other.
wanted something gardenly.... but you have to understand
I am a Claude Monet type of a painter.  but I think his had more to 
do with lack of good eye sight..... mine is due to "she doesn't stay inside the lines" 
situation.  Never have been good at it..  But anyway.. I am pleased with it.
And while it looks like the blades are still, they were far from it. 
The wind was wiping it around to the point it looked blurred. 











 the tree looks a little tippy.. thought of straighten it .. but figure it went with the wind.. lol
 See what I mean... about not staying in the lines...

No comments: