Tuesday, October 30, 2018

They are not recruiting….


Hear that the President and his group are talking about removing the word transgender ..don’t know where they are removing it from.. 
Don’t know why people get their panties in a twist
Over anyone’s sexual preference… 
They just want to be like all of us, they want to have someone to love… have a job, have insurance, they even divorce like the rest of us. 

It isn’t like they are recruiting people to be like them. Or as a partner for them..  To me.. just let them be.
I know some are pretty much up in your face about treating them well..  And I can understand how they get upset when they are being put down.  But if we would all just back up… and let everyone just live their lives as they want.. What they do behind their closed doors is there business.  Just as what we do is ours.

I don’t like it when they are physical about it.. but I don’t like it when my friends, family are physical about it in front me either… That kind of thing to me, is a private matter…. I am not talking about a gentle kiss and I love you as they come or leave..  I talking about the more aggressive type.
So …What difference does it make.. gender..
Don’t care about your sex preference. Rest of you.. why do you care, they aren’t recruiting..

No comments: