Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Hello Fall….


Hello Fall….

It is me again… as we go around another year.. 78 so far… but who is counting..   Got to admit, that I do love your colors.. your greens, yellows, and reds blend so beautiful across the fields and hills..

But your brrrrrrr of the mornings, and the sounds of the heater kicking in, is not what I am looking forward to.

All the prep work, which I have 99% done. Yet find a piece or two that needs to be put away, the hoses to be drained, the tree that split, needs to be wrapped. Glad we still have a warm afternoon for the most part of the high 60’s so we aren’t broke in harshly yet.

I do love the 4 seasons we have here in Idaho.. and the colors remind me of my New England roots.  But still I know shortly behind will be the white stuff coming.  Maybe even as close as Halloween night. Seems it rains or snows on that night to give a taste of what is to come.

So hello October, please be kind to us as we head towards November, bring holidays of Thanksgiving with Christmas shortly behind..

No comments: