Friday, January 20, 2006

Life is a Kick...

Yesterday, I got the mail
and had to laugh. Now I
know I am getting old.
The mail told me so.

See the first envelope
I open told me all about
how they wanted me to
join their club. It was a
book club. What is
unusual about that?
Their books were the
latest of books......
IN LARGE PRINT.

Then the next envelope
I open was from a magazine
that wanted me to buy two
of their books. It seems
they think I am from
THE WHIZ-BANG
YEARS. Yep, now
they have a name for us.

See I have slipped
thru the Baby Boomer,
which is called just
Boomers now. I am
too old for them.
And I am too young
to be a depression
kid. So I guess I am
a WHIZ-BANG KID.

Yep, life is a kick

2 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

A Whiz Bang Kid??? What the heck is that supposed to mean? At least I had a good laugh - without having to whiz!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I keep getting the ones for funerals! Now that is scary!!!

Loved Rokon's pictures....enjoy the snow, what else can you do?