Thursday, January 12, 2006

T. C. B. and other headaches

T.taking C. care of B business
and other headaches of this day.
This is the 3rd time I have tried
to blog. And if this time I get
dumped off, then I will wait
until tomorrow. My server
dumped me two times
when I hit publish.

Heck I don't know if I
can remember what I
blogged the last two
times. But at least it
was short.

As you can see I am
running late. Way late.
Just been one of those
days. When you wonder
what life will throw at
you. Lousey start is a
good ending they say.

I think I will just quit
today while I am ahead.
Go look at my Tomato
catalog. They have 100's
of different kinds. Yellow,
white, plum color. Now
if I can just get the little
seeds to grow. My average
was not good at all last year.
10%.

Maybe I will stay out of
trouble if I just sit and look
at the catalog.

2 comments:

JBelle said...

Cis, Honestly, don't you just love this time of year? I love the seed and nursery catalogs. (sigh) I am still at work. I hope there's a bunch in the mail today. Have a great weekend!

Word Tosser said...

yes, I do... that is the reason behind my earlier blog..ITS SPRING.. you know when you start getting the seed catalogs, spring is just around the corner.