Friday, April 14, 2006

GOOD FRIDAY

Here it is almost 8 A.M.
I am late... I have been lazy about
what to write today. I kicked around
several subjects yesterday. Even
worked on some future blogs.
Like one for Mother's day and a
couple others.

But figured I better get with it.
Maureen will be checking in
and no posting for today. She
will get worried that my injuries
from the fall are worse.

But it isn't that... It is my
thoughts of what to do for a
subject. Do I do one on...

My irratation, after reading last
fall's Consumer Report yesterday
of how the credit reports control
our lives. All aspects of it.
But decided I will do that another
day.

Was going to do a few moments
of my kids lives and fun we had..

I was thinking about how miserable
it is out with all the rain, that even
the birds were complaing this
morning as I went out to get the
paper.

But I got to ask you....how can
you complain on a day like today?

This is Good Friday... Easter is in
two days. With the unconditional
love that our Lord has for us. To
give his life for us and our sins, which
we seem to keep doing anyway. And
he still loves us...anyway.... How can
you complain on a day like today.

God Bless... Happy Easter

2 comments:

ErinG said...

Good post for Good Friday Cis!

stebbijo said...

Have a great weekend!