Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My New Look

From a few of the comments,
I can see that quite a few did
not catch the Sat. entry or
look down on the left side
of this blog, on the bottom.

My face lift here on the blog
is many thanks due to Toni.
I can not tell a lie nor take
credit for such a fine job.

And believe me, she must
have the patience of Job,
because this past weekend
I must have drove her nuts.
My whole thing that I
contribute to it was ...
I like green. Oh, and I
did pick out the cartoon.

The fine job of the right
colors and style of the blog
is hers. So you can go to
her blog and tell her, she did
a wonderful job of it all.
That is either Calicogirls
or IdahoNatureTrails in the
links.

I know I sure appreciate it,
and I can tell you do too.
Give the lady a hand!!
She deserves it.

And Thank You, Toni!!

4 comments:

tenacious phenmonkey said...

toni did a good job. thanks for the words that you wrote on my blog. very encouraging.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Cis, it was my pleasure! I enjoyed doing it!

God's Helper said...

It is awesome. Some people get all the talent. Great job Toni.

Untangled Family Roots said...

I love the new look! great job Toni.