Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Two for the Price of One

Today is the birthday of
two people related to me.

One is my sister, Sandra
The other is the King's.

Sandra is older than dirt.
See I am the youngest
sister of the two of us.
I can tease her because
I am her sister... and she is
stuck with me.

The King is younger than
all of us. Such a sweet kid.
Even for an old man. I am
so proud of him. He has lost
36 pounds. He was been
watching what he eats and
has been very very good about
walking each night on the
treadmill. He has a goal
that he has set for himself
for Christmas time.

April seems to be a time
of birth. So many April
people in our family.
My mother, my two cousins,
my daughter, my husband and
my sister. It also was my uncle's.
I have at least 5 friends who
have birthdays this month.

So Happy Birthday, Sandra
Happy Birthday, King

2 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

Happy birthday to the King from the Queen of Dogwalkers! And to the Cis sis too!

ErinG said...

I've always loved April. I guess it's because my birthday is on the 8th.