Friday, April 21, 2006

I am Pouting

I went out to get my paper
this morning... and I am
pouting.

We have had 4 wonderful
sunny days. Yesterday
it was in the 70's and I
had shorts on. (not a
nice vision) And I am
thinking, YES!!, Finally
good weather!

Today, this morning, I
walk out and it is cool.
AND CLOUDY. You know
the seriously gloom and
doom kind of clouds.

To day is Friday, that
makes tomorrow Saturday.
Saturday when we plan on
doing our window. Now
they say RAIN. I can't have
rain... I WANT this window
in. I am sick of this window.

It sits in the garage, as a
reminder. Every time I walk
in ...there it is. Telling me,
hey, remember me... I am
the too big window.

I just want it in the wall.
And now,
it is going to rain. ;-(

Oh, well, one nice thing
about tomorrow......
Happy Birthday, JC...
my baby turns 36...

1 comment:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mom says she thinks it is supposed to be nice tomorrow........paws crossed for you and your window...

Patches