Thursday, April 27, 2006

Old Age Sneaking Up

Old age is trying to get me.
But I am fighting back.

I think OA took a bite out
of my honch area. As it
sure is hurting. I can't sit
for long.

So I keep moving. Maybe
it won't catch up to me.

I think I might have gave
it an invitation on Sunday.
I was helping the King
move a couch into the
garage. And Monday
morning I woke to the
bite.

I have used Icy Hot, and
a few others. I have used
Aleve and Ibuprofen. Sound
like an dang commercial.

My mother's attitude was
you can work it out. Meaning
doing work.. Not exercising
in the general sense. So I
have been doing just that.

So far, not even time is
helping. I really depend on
that one. Just when I think
I got a handle on it...it is back.

So I have a clinch in my getty
up and go

2 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

Ah, my friend, now you know what I'm dealing with. Hope your Mom was right!

God's Helper said...

Oh yes this is the fun time of our life. I am still trying to figure out why my lower back is yelling at me. But I am sorry, WE are not getting old.
Love ya,
Cheryl