Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blog...different ones..

While reading one of my
favorites... a local one,
called Slight Detour, which
in a sense is the mother to
this blog (I started it from
hers..where it says innocently,
start your own blog).

I wandered, sorry, but I saw a
blog link so I clicked on to it.
It is a neat blog, of pictures.

Some one who lives on the
West Coast (her daughter)
has taken some great pictures.
Being I had visited over there
thru the many years, it was
nice to see some familiar
places (and new ones).

But what is interesting is,
she took pictures of things, we
normally would over look.

The stadium seats at different
angles. The window of the light
house I believe... all by itself.
The picture that tease of a
fish statute and then you see.

Well, why am I telling you...
go see for yourself.
http://www.nnlove.blogspot.com/
check out All you need is Love

No comments: