Friday, May 05, 2006

Organizing Me

It is not easy being me.
I try to organize myself.
But seem to be at a
disarray. I get close.
But I guess I am not
discipline enough.

Last year, I had it down
fairly well. I got up, read
the paper, headed out the
door, and walked for 45
minutes, and then came
back and did my blog.

This year I seem to be a
sissy-girl. As last year
I was walking at 19 above
weather. This year I am
waiting until it gets warmer.
Which is soon. As it is 35
this morning. And I don't seem
to be an afternoon walker, for
exercise that is.

So should I change, or
stay the same. Should I
post the night before,
which I have preposted
a few times because of
time limits the next day.

And the later day seem
to not work well yet either.
I want to get into the
garden..but the weather
isn't warm enough. As it
was, my hanging baskets
are ...well...hanging...

I should know in Idaho, you
don't plant until June, but
warm weather calls.

Yep, I really got to work
on my organization skills.

1 comment:

JBelle said...

Isn't some of that stress behavior? Procrastination is stress behavior; I know these things because I am the Queen, nay, THE UNIVERSAL MASTER of procrastination and chaos. But. We are planting here this weekend. :)