Monday, May 15, 2006

Manor Gals

I am post dating this posting.. got a
few things to do before I go to lunch.

I don't know where this picture
came from. I have gotten it from
several different emails.. different
stories to go with the picture.

I would give credit to who ever
came up with the idea, if I knew
who did it.

It is a neat picture and kind of
reminds me of our monthly
meeting for lunch that "the
Manor Gals" do together.

We are as the saying goes,
a few gals who go way back.
We have no rules for the lunch,
except to come if we have nothing
else to do that day.

20 years ago, I started my
first job after my husband
has passed away. The owners
(at that time it was private
owned) took a chance on a
46 year old, who had not
had a job, other than mother
for a heck of a long time.

Most of these gals were
already working there, and
for quite some time themselves.

So here is the picture.
"Just a few gals who go way back" Posted by Picasa

Maybe I should ask the gals,
if they are into hats.....
Have a good day, I know I will.

1 comment:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I hope you had a wonderful time on such a gorgeous, yet hot, day!

The Mom