Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Life's little Adventures

In life one makes choices.
Some are good and some
are bad... some are funny.

Some are displeasing to others
but not a bad choice. Just
different from theirs.

Some of those choices, give
us a sense of freedom, that
others can't understand...

After 15 years of a debate with
myself. And being a coward
at heart when it comes to pain..
I decided over the weekend, to
bite the bullet and do what I
would like to do..

I bit the bullet and found out
it was almost painless, and
would tell anyone who wants
to do the same, that the pain
part is over rated and go for
the gusto.

And for those who don't like
it..or don't understand...
Oh, well...

Butterflies are free....so are we Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

stebbijo said...

Did you really get a tatoo?

Word Tosser said...

it is the real deal

Mari Meehan said...

Darn, Cis. Wish you'd told me! I wanted to do a gollygals bit on tatoos! Guess I'll have to keep bugging Colleen!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow........wow.........wow.....I am speechless!!!

/hey(shouts to the blogging world,) Cis got a tatoo!!!!!!

JBelle said...

will you never cease to amaze me???

God's Helper said...

I am 100% proud of you. You really have wanted that for many years. What's next???

prairiesunshine said...

pretty!


the Mama

ErinG said...

Like the tattoo. I love butterflies! Sure makes me want to get another one.