Thursday, September 21, 2006

Changing Internet Lanes

I am going to take the next step up
on Thursday. That is if the good
service installer shows up on time.
Don't you just love it. "He will be there
sometime between 8:30am and 12 noon.
I like life a little more specific. But service
people don't do specific time.

I am going to start life in the fast
lane. Internet speaking that is.
Figured I would spend the extra,
can always go back to dial up, if
it isn't worth the extra.

Which means learning some new
stuff. I hate that. I am a rut person.
I get something down pat, and I
will stick with it. Knowing the
familiar.

So if I don't post tomorrow, it is
because the Mr. Goodwrench of
the high speed internet, didn't get
it all done or what ever.

And that too will be blogable.

2 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

can always go back to dial up

Nope, you can't. It's impossible. Once you see the wonders of high-speed Internet, there is no going back. I've been on it for a year and I can't imagine life without all that goodness.

There really isn't all that much new to learn. You will, however, find yourself sitting at the computer a lot longer as you are now able to access wondrous websites that were too slow for dial-up.

Have fun!

God's Helper said...

I have to agree with phil. You are going to love it. No more sitting counting while your server thinks about connecting you. You may even see your grandson more. He will love it too.

Enjoy!!!