Monday, September 11, 2006

Comments

Where have all the flowers gone,
long time ago...

Where have all the comments gone,
no one has the words to say.

I haven't gotten a comment for quite
some time. All of this month.. which
isn't that long yet, but also in August.
And my numbers are down too. 112,
for a week that use to be 140 to 170.
With an average of 14 to 16 a day.
Guess everyone was on vacation.

I thought I really get the dandier up,
with my snow pictures of last weekend.
I put them up because we were having
90's and muggy. Figured the pictures
would cool everything off...

It is still fun, even if I am not in the
best of moods, so I will trudge on,
with my 14 a day base. So hang
in there folks, the best is yet to come.

I just don't know when it will be.

4 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

I think it's that time of the year... Everyone is in summer recovery. Families are dealing with school, getting into a groove. Others are looking around the house to see what needs to be done before winter comes. Every last free minute is spent taking the little trips we forgot to take from June through August.

It's slow on eBay too...

stebbijo said...

Phil is right - its a summer thing. Since I work full time now -I don't comment nearly as much as Iused to. And since I moved to my dot.com -- no one comments like they used to. I think that is okay -- kind of a an understood acknowledgement that most of us are just busy - but we still read and care.

Mari Meehan said...

Sheesh! First you nag me because I don't e-mail; then you nag about lack of comments! In my case I'd think you'd enjoy the respite!

I read you daily my friend. And as Phil and Stebbi said - busy!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I have lots on my mind right now. Just one more week to go. I haven't been signing any blogs of late......but I do read your's daily.

Toni