Friday, January 12, 2007

Just for Fun

I got this in the email.... and it was just for
fun..... so I figured I would throw it out there
for you.... you don't have to answer..but just
do it for yourself... it brought back a few memories.
If you are a blogger, maybe you can do one too..for fun.


Just for the fun of it - place an X by all the things you've done,
or remove the X from the ones you have not!
(x )Smoked a cigarette
( X ) Drank so much you threw up
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
(x) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
(x ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
( x ) Been to Florida
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on an airplane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
( x ) Swam in the ocean
(x ) Felt like dying
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made a prank phone call ... (but not since I was 8 years old)
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( x ) Danced in the rain - and the snow
( x ) Written a letter to Santa Clause
( x ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( x ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Made a bonfire on the beach
(x) Crashed a party
(x) Gone roller-skating
(x) Gone ice-skating

Favorite Drink? Marqurita or how ever you spell it.
Tattoos? one small one on my shoulder
Body piercing? Ears
How much do you love your job? I retired...but do like my part time job
Birthplace? Newport, R.I.
Favorite vacation spot? I guess I would say Seaside Oregon... but it could be any ocean side town in Or. or Wash...don't get to vacation just for vacation sake..seems always to be relatives homes.
Ever been to Africa? No
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
Ever been on TV? Yes, that is funny, hadn't thought about that, for years. I was taking some extra office skills class in Miami, Florida... and they had us go to the tv station (this was 1958) and set up a class room... for some reason the camera guy liked me... and show me twice. Which is wierd as I was such a dweeb...
Ever steal any traffic signs? Yes, kind of... was with my brother when he stole a street sign with my fathers name on it....in Xxxxx state...took it to R.I... he wouldn't display it as he thought he might get arrested for it.. lol... like Xx. state police were going to come to R.I. to arrest him.. of all the Gilberts in the world.
Ever been in a car accident? Yes, 1960 more a fender bender, a taxi cut in front of me... I got his back bumper and tore my front bumper and fender. He talked me out of calling the police. I was 20 and dumb in San Diego.
Do you like a 2 door or 4 door auto? 4 Door
Favorite salad dressing? Blue Cheese
Favorite pie: Apple
Favorite number? Seven or three.... I go back and forth between the two
Favorite movie? Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Still laugh when the car catches on fire and they still drive it.
Favorite Holiday? 4th of July
Favorite dessert? can't think of one...not big on desserts...
Favorite food? anything Mexican
Favorite day of the week? Everyday...when you are retired...it is like that...
Favorite brand of body soap? Irish Spring
Favorite toothpaste? Crest ...cinnimon
What do you do to relax? check blogs on line
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Being I would be 76 going on 77... I hope alive and very healthy..
What do you do when you are bored? the computer, it kills time fast, .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The computer, it kills time fast." Isn't that the truth!