Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Passing of the President

As I watched the funeral process
this early morning, I thought about
Ford. No matter how anyone felt
about his politics.. you had to like
the man. He meant well, he tried
to be fair, and he did what he thought
was right for the country. He was just
a nice man. Not too many of those in
politics.

I watched later as the other Presidents
sat there listening to each speak about
Ford. And I wondered what was going thru
each of their minds. Especially Bush senior
and Carter. Where they wondering which of
them were next? Were they thinking, is
this how it will be for me too.

Clinton is too young to be thinking about it
but then again. He might be thinking about
which producer and director Hillary could
get to do his funeral...............I am joking..
really... I was joking...geesh, some people
just can't take a joke.

No comments: