Friday, January 18, 2008

First Annual Kootenai Poker Run Race

While bumping my head on the roof of my
vehicle as I was driving down my road, heading
for home, I thought what a way to have a
diversion for this Cabin Fever.

As we all know, the streets are falling
apart, especially the dirt roads such as
mine, so this isn't against anyone town

One is to go down to the end of the street,
(it is a dead end ) turn around and come
back to the beginning.

At the top of the road you will be handed
2 playing cards. Upon the return you get
2 more playing cards.

>For each pot hole you hit, you
get points. Some are worth more than
others, depending on depth.

>Speed, also adds points, who can go
the fastest is extra point.

So your total will be the combo of speed,
points for pot holes hit, and your poker hand.
So far winner gets bragging rights, as we are
too poor to have prizes. This might be the
only year we can have one here on our street,
as they are paving the road this coming summer.


Here is the starting line with the 5 points holes they are only one inch deep


Here is a 2 inch hole worth 10 points....
And the 25 point hole for this 3 incher...
Here you are up to the middle of the course, with some more 5 pointers... keep going....


AND for those who took me seriously, I am only
having fun with you to break the Cabin Fever that
is setting in.

No comments: