Thursday, April 03, 2008

God, I wish I knew......

Going to take some time off..
Heading out of town really early
Friday, and today I am getting
my stuff together...

I was going to say something on
Tuesday, but thought maybe some
might think it was an April Fool's joke.

But my last couple weeks of posting
on my blog .... well, not too crazy about.
Too forced... phoned in..so to speak..
And as you can see from Monday's, it
came to a head.

The phase from BrokeBack Mountain
comes to mind.
"God, I wish I knew how to quit ya."
As I said.. I started thinking this
around the time I hit my 3rd anniverary.
Maybe it is time to call it to an end.
I was really serious Tuesday after I
finish writing about galpal's birthday.

But then an idea hit me.. and part of the
reason I do this, is my soap box stand.
So do I quit? Do I cut down? I guess that
is one of the things I will be thinking about
over the weekend.

Happy Birthday, Susan...

So see ya, Monday.. you all be good now.

4 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma says, when it becomes a chore, is no longer fun, or you have run out of things to say, it is time for a break, maybe quite, maybe time off, or maybe cut back. That is what Momma says.

Patches

Hi to Rokon!!!!

Mari Meehan said...

Just don't try to force it. When nothing strikes me I just don't post. Like today. But in a day or so something will catch my attention and I'll be off and running again. Everyone needs a break now and then!

MarmiteToasty said...

Have a good weekend break, I'll email ya over the weekend, I have things to tell ya and dates :(....

have fun...... can ya take me with ya lol

x

Lil ol' me... said...

Cis...inspiration comes and goes. Don't be ashamed to 'phone it in'; heck, all bloggers do that once in a while. I try to post twice a week. I write other stuff, too, but I try to keep the blog active. Sometimes I'm not sure why I do. But then again, there's other times when it's great fun. So...I guess blogging is like life...you take the good along with the bad. I think your viewpoints, all of them, even the phoned-in ones are vital and valuable.