Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring, Where are Thou?

I was talking to my galpal this morning.
And she said to me, "do you know what
you gave me for my birthday last year?

"Told her I didn't have the foggiest idea.
After all, I have slept since then. (it an
inside joke we have for memory lost).

She said "well, what you gave me was
flowers, plants, bulbs." And I said, "oh,
yea, I do remember that, what is the
point?"

The point being she said, was that she
went out and planted them the next day.
Her birthday is April 1st. She mention
she still can't plant the ones she got this
year.

May 1st I change the sheets, from flannel
to the regular. Mid May I start getting the
summer clothes ready... and planting in the
King's mini green house..

where oh, where did you go Spring.?

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

Shoot! It hasn't gone anywhere! It isn't even in sight yet!!!