Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Three Stooges

Judas Priest...
I am sorry, but I am watching the
news. I wanted to see if they
highlighted the two General's
speeches or answers to the
Congress...

And there I see ... these 3 stooges
who call themselves candidates,
using it for a platform for their own
agenda.

If there was a grading for today,
for the 3... they all 3 got F from me.
F..for frustration
F. for what the F... were they thinking.

Surely they didn't think they were
impressing the public? It was a
questioning of the Generals to see
where we stand. The look on the
General's face said it all.

The Generals deserved better and so
did we, the public.
A friend sent me this... and I would give credit if I
knew where it came from... so if you are the one..
Thank you for a great picture to describe how I feel.

2 comments:

Betty said...

How right you are. But, you know, candidates just can't help themselves.

Anonymous said...

3 stooges is right on! Fantastic post. I just came across you today from huckleberries. Very enjoyable! :)