Friday, April 11, 2008

Weather, Whether...

We all know the weather person is not always
right. In fact we make fun of them because they
are wrong so often...

And sometimes you wonder ....like in the winter..
it is going to snow, or it going to rain. After all it
is just a matter of temps of which one it will do.
Summer when we hit the 90's.. it is pretty much
the same. Warm in the morning..HOT in the afternoon
and has the funny sun faces. How hard is that?

But this year, with it still snowing off and on. Even
this morning.... more snow. Yes, we are down to the
spitting of snow..but snow, nevertheless.

But the weather person, I feel is treating us like donkeys.
And they throw out the temperature carrot on the stick.
Because every Monday we see, low temps, and then on
Thurs, Fri, and Sat we see sun, and higher temps.
Come Wed, it is just Fri. and Sat. By Friday night
forget about it.. it is going to rain or snow again.

We have had 3 or 4 weeks of this.. So when I saw
this morning.. it is suppose to change ..Friday 68.
And Saturday could get to be 70. Does that mean
we will get sun with winds that can carry you away?
And if you are in a slot between buildings, with the
sun on you... it will be 70? And it will be 55 in the
open?

Because I am tried of chasing that carrot of
warm weather. I have a yard to do. I have pulled
some stuff off, and I need to get it off the lawn.
And I don't want to be doing it in my heavy
winter coat.

Spring, Spring, where art thou?

Found this on my old emails., I use to use it as a
signature..... I needed this today....
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body. But rather to skid insideways, chocolate

in hand, a glass in the other...
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and

screaming "WOO HOO What a Ride!"

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

That's a signature a lot of us should use! Love it!