Saturday, May 17, 2008

The most attention car display

I was taking pictures of different vehicles... the unusals, especially.... came across this one.. it took 5 minutes to get close enough to just get this front picture.. in front and side of the lady in red is at least 6 deep in men and a few women. This is not your father's 61 Ford van








As you can see, the rear has no one around it, but look at the side doors on the right.



The side doors are open... and it took me 10 minutes to get this picture because of the crowd.
it started to thin out, so I stepped up to take it.




Now you will see why there were so many men around this, I had to wait 15 minutes to get to this position to get this picture...




This is the rear view of the inside.




And finally I was able to get a good front view of the vehicle... a Ford van... look at the top of the van


No comments: