Friday, June 27, 2008

I found a new blogger...

Every so often one gets to meet people
thru their blogs. I meet Dogwalking Musing
and Cats of the Piney Woods that way.
Got to meet them in real life too.

This week I got to meet another, but
doubt I will get to see her face to face.
As she lives in Australia. She visited
my blog and left a message for me. So
I went to check hers out.

What a wonderful surprise. First of all,
I am not a fan of poetry. Very rare that
I find them interesting. Toni, who is the
staff for the girls over on Piney Woods Cats,
is one of those. And so is Rinkly Rimes.

So you see there is a new name on my
list of bloggers. She actually has two
blogs. The other is more pictures.
But Rinkly Rimes has wonderful tales
to tell in verse... and she is a very
interesting lady.. So here you are
Senior Stuff:Rinkly Rimes... and music too.

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/

So go, and enjoy.

3 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

*Sniff* just dont forget about your old blob maties now you have new maties LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sometimes I just crease meself up...... ;)

x

Anonymous said...

It's never too late to discover a new delight -- a blogger, the joy of poetry ... and that the Aussies are not only intrepid travelers but frequent and fun bloggers -- Some of my best friends... etc.wnwkz

Rinkly Rimes said...

From Rinkly Rimes
How lovely of you to give my new Blag such a wonderful boost!
It's Saturday afternnon here and at lart I have time to check other peoples' Blogs! Yours has a great mix of serious and lighthearted. I read your entry on the Oil Crisis with interest. Here, things are just as bad, but our oil started off more expensive. Not nearly as bad as the price in the UK though!
Brenda Bryant