Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TAXES

I should be doing other things… but I am
writing up my blog because I am putting off
the job of the season. The job of the month.
Taxes.

I have my folder which I keep papers in over
the year, so it shouldn’t be hard to do. But…
I am really not into it. I do have until mid
March. It takes that long for one of my piece
of papers to show up. I keep hoping each
year it will show up in Feb. As I like to get it
over with. But it always shows up in March.
So much for the deal of computers and being
faster.

So I gather everything, making sure I have
everything I need. And like I say, I have a
folder which I put tax related papers into
all thru the years, so it shouldn’t be hard.
But I procrastinate.

Then in March I head to H&R BLOCK, and
have my gal..(no, I am not telling you which
one we use, as she is busy enough as it is.)
and she works her magic and tells us the good
news… how much of a refund we get. The older
we get, the less it is…but so far we aren’t paying,
which I am grateful…..

But I procrastinate… I got to go get this done.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

I have to do my taxes by 31 January online.... I to keep putting it off.. I know I wont have to pay any but still I dont wanna sit and do them lol

x