Monday, January 04, 2010

This Slovenliness has got to stop!!!

This 4 day weekend in the middle of winter
has been hell. Everyone I talk to, is in the same
mode as I am. People in their p.j.’s until noon.
Watching old movies, reading a book, reading
online Even those who normally don’t do the
games online are getting their Farmville ready.

Is it the weather? Is it 4 days weekend and
not finding anything to do? Because if you
are into summer activies, this isn’t the time
of the year. Even if you are into winter, it
has left a lot to be desired. I guess if you
are a skier, then you are doing well.. And
the snowmobilers are doing ok. But the weather
is too crumby to go to town, besides Christmas
took all the money anyway.

But those of us who do yard stuff…
Things of the sun. It sure seems like
a long weekend. With too much food
around still. With promise of giving up
a lot of that food we just got finishing
eating.

Oh, yea, and how active we are going to be
this year. Exercise, walking, you name it,
You have promised yourself, this is the year.

Right after this weekend, by that time I will be
out of my pj’s.

3 comments:

Dimple said...

Yeah, me too!

Linda said...

It has been hard to get back into the daily routines of life. I'm not sure why. I can't stay in p.j.s as I have a dog to walk.

Mari Meehan said...

C'mon, it's a weekend! enjoy!